5 Reasons Not To Miss Our Spring Art + Craft Market!
You won't want to miss our Spring Art + Craft Market on Saturday, May 4th! Here's why...
1. The biggest and best selection of handmade goods and art!We'll have over 225 booths of amazing handmade goods and art from the most talented makers in the Pacific NW and beyond! Come see what all of your favorite artists have been up to, and discover some new talent while you're there! It's the perfect chance to snag the best gifts for Mother's Day, upcoming weddings, baby showers, graduations, birthdays, and some goodies for yourself! See the full list of participating vendors on our website here!
>>> Invite your friends with our official Facebook Invite!<<<
2. Fun + Free Craft Projects!When you're ready to take a break from all the shopping you can sit down and get crafty with Collage and Scrap!
Make a Mother's Day card with Scrap!
3. Live Performace by MOSHOW, The Cat Rapper!We are thrilled to host a live performance by Portland's beloved Cat Rapper, Moshow, and his cat DJ Ravioli! Moshow's performance is sponsored by ROAR, an amazing locally owned cat-themed gift gallery and supply shop!
Performance at 2pm
Short Meet + Greet immediately following!
4. Goodie bags for the first 200 shoppers!That's right! The first 200 people at the Art + Craft Market will receive a super cute tote bag stuffed with handmade goods and samples from our vendors! The totes are produced by Land Gallery / buyolympia!
5. Adopt a new friend from the CAT Adoption Team!The CAT Adoption Team will be on hand, *hopefully* with some adorable adoptable kittens! Come learn more about this fabulous organization and find out how you can add a new furry friend to your life!
Our EVENT PROGRAM comes out in next week's edition of the Portland Mercury! Grab a copy to see the layout of the show and plan your route! There's also an interview with Jessica Pierce and Phillip Stewart, the dynamic duo behind COFFEE BEER and Citrine Bloom, as well as an awesome recipe to reduce food waste by Sarah Marshall of Marshall's Haute Sauce! Take a sneak peek at some products you might find at the show! We'll also have extra copies to hand out at the show and in our retail stores in case you're not able to grab a copy of the Mercury!
Crafty Wonderland Spring Art + Craft Market
Saturday, May 4th
11am - 6pm
at the Oregon Convention Center, HALL A
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Portland, OR
ALL AGES, FREE ADMISSION
View list of vendors here.
See our official Facebook invite!
← Older Post Newer Post →